- BRIEFING: Firstly, you’ll be briefed on how to move around and use your special powers in the virtual reality world.
- BE AMAZED IN THE VIRTUAL REALITY WORLD: Once inside the room, you’ll put on your virtual reality headsets where you’ll be transported into another world based on the adventure you have chosen. You’ll have a 360 degree view of the virtual reality world but still see and interact with your team in their virtual reality avatars.
- TEAMWORK, THINKING AND FUN TO COMPLETE YOUR ADVENTURE: As a team, you’ll need to work cooperatively together to complete your adventure. Be delighted by your new world, puzzled by what to do during your adventure and exhilarated as you solve puzzles together to complete your adventure before time runs out. Communicate with your team mates and friendly Adventure Masters through your headsets and seek guidance if required from your Adventure Master.
- COMPLIMENTARY REFRESHMENTS AND PHOTOS: After your adventure, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade and biscuits while you talk about the highlights of your amazing experience. When you’re ready, our friendly Adventure Masters can help take group photos for you.
Virtual reality escape rooms are places in which guests can escape the physical world to be transported to other realities to complete challenges in alternate dimensions or scary versions of ours.
They employ the latest technologies in tracking, computing, and visual display to trick your brain into believing that the fantasy is real. VR enables the creation of unique interactive puzzles and other tricks that you just can’t do in a physical escape room.
VRworld deliver several advantages over ordinary VR Centers. We have a total of 27 stations allowing a party of 27 people to play VR at the same time. Although most escape games allow a maximum of 4-6 people to pay at one time, but our size will allow multiple teams of 4-6 to play at same time. This allows several teams to compete in real time and see who can escape first and make their mark on our digital leaderboard.
VRworld is also the only place in Singapore that is multi storey and multi spacing, allowing the possibility of customising your party space according to your needs. So you can have your own VR level/storey if you like.
Once inside the VRWorld rooms, you’ll put on your virtual reality headsets where you’ll be transported into another world based on the adventure you have chosen.
You’ll have a 360-degree view of the virtual reality world but still see and interact with your team as their virtual reality avatars. Your team will need to work together to complete your adventure. Collaboration is essential: you cannot succeed without your teammates. Being able to listen and communicate effectively is absolutely key to success.
Be delighted by your new world, puzzled by what to do during your adventure and exhilarated as you crack through obstacles and solve puzzles together and complete your adventure before time runs out.
Please see our opening hours line here
PRE-BOOK AHEAD online rather than walking in without a booking to avoid disappointment.
3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm
11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm
It usually cost 40.0 per person, and slight discount given for the weekday off peak period.
No, you cannot. However booking online is very simple and the quickest way to book and lock in your desired date/time and there will be instant booking confirmation provided. We also welcome walk ins as we generally reserve 30% of our VR stations for these walk in groups.
Total experience is 1 hour 15 minutes (please arrive 15 mins beforehand)
You have 60 minutes to complete your virtual reality escape room adventure. If your team is a whizz at solving puzzles and challenges thrown at you and navigating the virtual reality world, you may complete your adventure in a shorter space of time and even make it on our leaderboard, Record Wall Of Fame.
Please allow 1 hour 15 minutes for the overall experience including briefing before the adventure, complimentary refreshments and group photos.
Please make sure that all members in your party arrive 10 minutes before your adventure begins so that you can check-in and be briefed for your adventure. If it’s your first time playing virtual reality, please come through 15mins earlier so we can use the extra time to show you the basic of using the virtual reality headset and the controller.
Some games are designed for 2 and 4 players, some are designed for 2, 3 and 4 players. You can choose to have exclusive use of a room and you’ll be in your own adventure where you can see, hear and interact with each other. We have plenty of rooms so you can book multiple rooms to compete head-to-head to see which team escape first.
25 people can play at any one time.
We have a strict no refund policy (except for Corporate events). However, you may reschedule your adventure subject to a $20 rescheduling fee.
No worries! Ubisoft Escape Games are designed to avoid motion sickness. A common trigger for motion sickness comes from bad performance or low frame rate, issues Ubisoft have accounted for when designing the game. Less than 1% of our players experience motion sickness.
We generally prefer ages of 12 and upwards for escape room vr games, although some other general vr games, children as young as 7 will be good to play.
You can come and see our premises and our state-of-the-art virtual reality headsets and equipment.
However, you won’t be able to try the adventure beforehand as it will defeat the whole purpose of the adventure. You can always check out our video trailers to get a feel of the adventure.
Our virtual reality adventures are lots of fun, uniquely different and sure to be memorable, particularly for occasions such as birthday, hens and bachelor parties. Although, we generally prefer ages of 12 or above for our escape game vr rooms. The games are too challenging for children under 12 generally.
No refund will be provided in case of booking cancellation or no-show.
Terms and Conditions
The game is designed for a team of 2,3 or 4 people per room. You’ll have exclusive use of the room and the selected game room.
2. BOOKINGS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- VRworld is a live event so once the booking is confirmed refunds and cancellations are not accepted.
- If less people attend the Game than are booked, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
- If more people are attending please call ur or email to check availability and add the additional person.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- It is your responsibility to check that any Games issued to you are accurate and your details are correct on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to VRworld that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
- You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. VRworld will not send further confirmation via post or text message.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late. We will reschedule on the next availability as soon as possible.
3. SAFETY & ENJOYMENT
- While you are on our premises, you must follow our rules and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person under the influence of alcohol or who is deemed unfit, abusive or unsuitable in any way at the sole discretion of the staff of VRWorld.
- VRWorld collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
You cannot play the adventure if you have epilepsy.
If you have a history of photosensitive seizures, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress or heart conditions, you should consult a doctor before playing Virtual Reality Rooms.
Pregnant women or elderly should exercise caution and will be asked to be seated throughout the play
Yes, 100%! This is not a video game. It is an intuitive experience made for everyone, from 12 to 82. If you know how to talk, listen, walk and grab objects, you have all the skills needed to make it. The experiences are none violent and focused on cooperation between players. Excellent for families! Perfect for corporate events.
It is made for teams! You cannot escape alone! You must work together, and everyone has a role to play. The key to success is to talk, listen and collaborate. And High Five when you are done!
Your feet will always touch the floor, you are 100% safe, but your brain might think otherwise ☺ Our experiences can be challenging for people with strong fear of heights! But they are also amazingly rewarding when you go through!
In Compliance with Ministry of Health Guidelines
We have ensured that our procedures for health and sanitation is in compliance with the best practise of a VR amusement center and all requirement from MOH.
Sanitation Practices before Each Reservation:
Every headset thoroughly cleaned with Wet Wipes and zapped with UVC germicidal rays (99.9% antibacterial)
Controllers thoroughly cleaned with Wet Wipes and zapped with UVC germicial rays (99.9%antibacterial).
Lenses wiped down with lens cleaning cloth
Sanitation practices during and at the end of the day:
Couches, tables, chairs cleaned with disinfectant wipes/spray
All tablet devices wiped down and zapped with in our UVC germicidal cleaning box
Headsets, Controllers & keyboards all “zapped” with UVC germicidal
Single-Use Headset Covers
We have extra sanitation masks developed specifically to rest between the user’s face and the VR headset and which is available upon request.
Paynow or Credit Card.